Our Counseling Center advocates for students in their academic, social, personal, and emotional development.
To schedule an appointment with a counselor/advisor or for other questions, please contact ModelCounseling@eku.edu or call 859-622-8421.
Elementary School Counseling
- Social and emotional skill development
- Small group work
- Academic and career planning
Secondary School Counseling
- Academic scheduling and graduation requirements
- College and career advising
- Dual Credit information and registration
- AP Capstone Diploma
- Governor's Scholars Program, Governor's School for the Arts, Governor's School for Entrepreneurs