The Model Laboratory Schools Advisory Council was established through House Bill 366, now included in KRS 164.380. Members of the Council are appointed by the EKU President. The Council meets quarterly.
2022-23 Model Advisory Council Meetings
- Monday, October 3, 2022 – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 5, 2022 – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 6, 2023 – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 3, 2023 – 4:00 p.m.
Meetings are open to the public; 2022-23 meetings will be held in Annex Rm. 4123, which is accessible via Entrance 15.
2022-23 Model Advisory Council Members
- Rep. Deanna Frazier Gordon – Community Member
- Mendi Goble – Community Member
- Robin Jones – Model Parent
- Lynn Taylor Tye – EKU Board of Regents, ex-officio
- Dana Bush – Faculty Member Outside Model
- Gerald Tatum – Model Parent
- Jana Mayer – Model Faculty Member
- Tyler Sayre ('23) – Model Student
- Sara Zeigler – Faculty Member Outside Model
- John Williamson – Model Superintendent, Chair
Left to right: Tyler Sayre ('23), Rep. Deanna Frazier Gordon, Dr. Sara Zeigler, Mendi Goble, Dr. Dana Bush, Gerald Tatum, Jana Mayer, Robin Jones